All aspects of your care are managed by fully trained plastic surgeons. We never allow unqualified and unregulated patient co-ordinators to conduct any part of the initial consultation, health screening or aftercare. Our cosmetic surgical procedures are performed using the latest anaesthetic techniques for maximum safety and effectiveness.
3 pillars of a successful treatment outcome:
– Highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeons with sub-specialist expertise in your procedure
– The latest surgical technologies
– A comprehensive aftercare programme
London Lipo Institute have a treatment philosophy designed to optimise patient outcomes
We have expertise across the three areas of cosmetic surgery:
Most clinics will concentrate on only one of the above three areas. This can put patients at risk of receiving inadequate and even inappropriate treatment which compromises both the final outcome and patient safety. By developing expertise across all 3 areas, our surgeons ensure you will receive bespoke treatment tailored to your individual case.
The latest research evidence confirms that the quality of the medical decision-making on your care has the the single biggest impact on the final treatment outcome. Between patient happiness and patient dissatisfaction, this can be simplified to one decision – whether to have the surgical procedure or not.
London Lipo Institute follow the latest international guidelines on this crucial area of optimising patient outcomes. Our surgeons will always make sure that any proposed surgical procedure is the right option for you. In many cases, it will be jointly decided that surgery is not the appropriate option to achieve your aesthetic goals.
“The right patient should have the right procedure at the right time.”
Traditionally, when you see a doctor for treatment and cosmetic treatments in particular, ONLY that one doctor will make the final decision on your procedure whether to proceed or not. London Lipo Institute have studied the world’s top medical centres to see how they maintain their position as the very best in their field. The world’s leading medical centre in the United States, the world famous Mayo Clinic pioneered the case conference approach over forty years ago.
After a patient is reviewed, the patients full medical history and proposed treatment plan is discussed in a formal meeting between plastic surgeons working in the same specialism. Only then will a final decision on whether to proceed with treatment be taken or not. This is a true model for medical collaboration and we pride ourselves on this unique approach.
(1) After your consultation, your case will be discussed at our weekly case conference. All our surgeons will discuss your case to determine the most appropriate treatment plan. Research evidence has shown that the quality of treatment is directly influenced by having the proposed treatment plan submitted to independent rigorous scrutiny by surgical colleagues operating in the same specialist area.
(2) After the case conference, in more than one third of all cases assessed, we will not proceed to perform cosmetic surgery. One must always be aware that surgery is an invasive MEDICAL procedure despite being performed for aesthetic reasons. Patient safety always comes first and we do not compromise on this vital pillar of maintaining outstanding treatment outcomes.
(3) On the day of your procedure, you will have two surgeons working collaboratively to perform your procedure. One surgeon will always have ultimate responsibility for your care. The latest research evidence confirms superior treatment outcomes when two expert surgeons are performing a procedure together than with one surgeon alone. Cosmetic surgery which must always be performed with the utmost care and precision. The interaction between two experts working together means your procedure will be safer and performed with better aesthetic outcomes.
You will be reviewed both on the evening after your procedure and on the following morning by your surgeon face-to-face personally.
Your plastic surgeon is continuously available for the first 24 hours after your procedure – by phone, by Skype and face-to-face.
Join our online Whatsapp community today and get the latest news and updates from our growing and vibrant cosmetic surgery community. Simply submit your reason for joining to the group admin on the number below and get added today.
You can find out more about cosmetic surgery on our blog pages. At London Lipo Institute, we have a number of plastic surgeons experienced in cosmetic surgery. To book a free consultation, please call us on 01923 801601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please fill out the contact box below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
I had neck/jaw Lipo on Friday evening 16/10/15 after wanting it done since I was 16 as I have never had a jaw line or definition in my neck as always had a slope.The team have been absolutely fantastic. First of all arranging it on a Friday evening so I could have longer to recover over the weekend so I can go back to work on Monday. The communication from everyone has been fantastic. The procedure was great (If you can say great about a tube sucking out fat from your neck!). But seriously made me feel such at ease, comfortable and felt in such safe hands. The surgeon was so meticulous and careful which was great as the neck and jaw are visible to all. I was given a number of one of the surgeons whom I could contact if I had any queries or problems and also Michelle's contact details. This I must say has been extremely helpful. Seriously would not get that kind of patient care and attention anywhere I know and from anywhere I know of people have gone to. Great price, great customer care and attention and great professional and qualified team. Thank you to you all, it really means so much to me, its a massive life changer for me and I have all of you to thank for that! :)
5 out of 5 starsposted 8 months ago
After 2 baby delivery my Tommy lost the shape completely .for a few years I didn't have confidence about my body...until find this center . after talking with Mrs Michael could realise that this place will reached me to my goals . I meet dr.khoshid and dr.shahab and the very lovely lady Michael..they very kindly and respectfully helped me during the lipomatic surgery and caring after that . I had no pain or discomfort during and after process. they never left me alone and even now after a few months for any concerns I can call them and they give me advise and are welcome to see me.
I am very happy to meet them .they did really give me a second life . I definitely recommend this center to any one because this professional team are the best .I have to say thank you so much for all your support.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
Lipo London provide nothing short of an excelling service and keep you informed throughout the whole process. Cosmetic surgery is something that makes us all nervous and full of questions, but their team took the time to explain everything through and maintain my confidence.
I recommend Lipo London to my friends, colleagues and all of you reading this!
+44 (0)1923 801 601
London Lipo Institute
Unit 2 , Colne Way Court
Colne Way, Watford
Hertfordshire, WD24 7NE