We can liaise on your behalf with friends or relatives to arrange pick-up at the conclusion of your procedure. We also operate a complementary pick-up and drop-off service to one of our partner hotels. You may eat or drink as normal before your procedure. It is important that you are fit and well for your procedure. If you have a cold, cough, sore throat or other illness, please telephone the Doctor for advice.
This is when the area to be operated on is numbed using an injection. This means that you will be awake throughout the liposculpture procedure and will still have sensation, but you should feel very little or no discomfort.
There are some common side effects of a local anaesthetic, which include local redness and swelling or bruising, and very rarely allergic reactions. You may also feel the need to rest afterwards for a couple of hours.
We recommend purchase of a suitable antiseptic solution to shower with prior to your liposuction procedure (HIBISCRUB). There is evidence to show that those who perform a whole body wash with HIBISCRUB have dramatically reduced infection rates after the procedure. Showering with HIBISCRUB solution should take place both on the evening before AND on the day of your procedure.
The appropriate liposculpture compression garment will be available for you on the day of the procedure – we will fit this for you at the conclusion of the procedure. You will be shown how to remove and fit the garment correctly and how to care for it.
The day before your liposculpture procedure
Please ensure the sites as recommended by your Doctor are removed of hair by the application of either: shaving, clipping or a depilatory cream. This should be followed by a shower using the recommended antiseptic solution.
– Please remove any body piercing near or at the site of the body part to be operated on. If you have any body piercing you will be asked to remove the jewellery. If you are unable to do this, and the piercing is near or at the part of your body area being treated, then YOUR LIPOSCULPTURE PROCEDURE MAY HAVE TO BE CANCELLED.
– Take your usual medications as normal unless otherwise instructed by the Doctor.
– Have a bath or shower using the recommended anti-septic solution*** and clean your teeth as normal.
– Please do not wear any nail varnish or make-up.
– Please remove all your jewellery and other valuables and leave it at home.
– Please wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothing.
– A pair of slippers.
– A small bag to keep your clothes in.
– Equipment to deal with contact lenses if you wear them.
– Something to read or keep you occupied while you are waiting.
– Any medicines that you are taking in their containers
– Valuables and restrict the amount of personal property and cash you bring with you to a minimum. Give the assistant any articles you wish to be kept safe when you arrive at the clinic. A receipt will be given for them.
– You will be responsible for all your property (including money and jewellery), which is not handed over for safe custody.
On the day of your procedure:
– Do eat a light meal eg porridge, yoghurt, fruit juice etc.
– Do NOT drink anything with caffeine (this will nullify the effects of the anxiolytic medication if any are administered)
– Please try to restrict the amount of fluids you drink. You will be injected with large amounts of fluids and will be unable to go to the restroom for several hours.
Upon arrival, your identity will be confirmed. You will then be asked to change into appropriate clothing.
– The consent form will be signed by you after confirming the previously agreed upon treatment plan with your Doctor and a repeat discussion of the relevant risks and benefits.
– You will be weighed.
– You will then have photographs taken.
– The treatment areas will be marked.
– Your vital signs will be measured and recorded.
– You will be given antibiotic tablets to take orally with a sip of water +/- calming medication if required.
– We will fit your compression garment for you and show you how to take it off, put it back on, and how to care for it properly
– You will be with us for approximately 30-60 minutes after your procedure
– You may rest in the recovery chair provided
– Once you are standing and walking comfortably, have been to the toilet, drinking fluids freely and in little or no discomfort – you will be safely discharged
– All appropriate dressings and medicines will be supplied to you at discharge.
– A waterproof covering can be used to cover the seat of your car if required. We try to pad you enough so that you do not leak, but it is a possibility.
– You should protect your bed with a waterproof covering such as a mattress protector, and then covered with a towel or old blanket and then your sheet, at least for the first night.
You can find out more about liposuction on our blog pages. At London Lipo Institute, we have a number of plastic surgeons experienced in liposuction surgery. To book a free consultation, please call us on 01923 801601 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please fill out the contact box below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 7 months ago
After 2 baby delivery my Tommy lost the shape completely .for a few years I didn't have confidence about my body...until find this center . after talking with Mrs Michael could realise that this place will reached me to my goals . I meet dr.khoshid and dr.shahab and the very lovely lady Michael..they very kindly and respectfully helped me during the lipomatic surgery and caring after that . I had no pain or discomfort during and after process. they never left me alone and even now after a few months for any concerns I can call them and they give me advise and are welcome to see me.
I am very happy to meet them .they did really give me a second life . I definitely recommend this center to any one because this professional team are the best .I have to say thank you so much for all your support.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
I had neck/jaw Lipo on Friday evening 16/10/15 after wanting it done since I was 16 as I have never had a jaw line or definition in my neck as always had a slope.The team have been absolutely fantastic. First of all arranging it on a Friday evening so I could have longer to recover over the weekend so I can go back to work on Monday. The communication from everyone has been fantastic. The procedure was great (If you can say great about a tube sucking out fat from your neck!). But seriously made me feel such at ease, comfortable and felt in such safe hands. The surgeon was so meticulous and careful which was great as the neck and jaw are visible to all. I was given a number of one of the surgeons whom I could contact if I had any queries or problems and also Michelle's contact details. This I must say has been extremely helpful. Seriously would not get that kind of patient care and attention anywhere I know and from anywhere I know of people have gone to. Great price, great customer care and attention and great professional and qualified team. Thank you to you all, it really means so much to me, its a massive life changer for me and I have all of you to thank for that! :)
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 year ago
Lipo London provide nothing short of an excelling service and keep you informed throughout the whole process. Cosmetic surgery is something that makes us all nervous and full of questions, but their team took the time to explain everything through and maintain my confidence.
I recommend Lipo London to my friends, colleagues and all of you reading this!
+44 (0)1923 801 601
London Lipo Institute
Unit 2 , Colne Way Court
Colne Way, Watford
Hertfordshire, WD24 7NE